4 - 6 Years
Delhi, South Delhi
Supervise and schedule warehouse and delivery staff to ensure safe and efficient operation of all warehouse functions
- Manage the entire warehouse operations from shipment receipts to order management, picking, and Inventory management to order fulfillment.
- To ensure the orders received are dispatched accurately and within specified timelines.
- Preparing NDR (Non Delivery Report) & RTO (Return to Origin) Report.
- Define SLAs in consultation with the management and make efforts to control and maintain them.
- Oversee warehouse operations to exceed expectations for productivity, daily workflow, product availability and accuracy
- Manage stock Receiving, Put away, Picking, Packing & Dispatch operations
- Develop key performance indicators to measure the effectiveness of the warehouse operations
- Keeping stock control systems up to date and making sure inventories are accurate at all times
- Conduct quality check and ensure all items meet with the quality criteria.
- Processing purchase orders fulfillment and dispatching.
- Monitoring in-transit as well as outside main storage location inventory
- Defining non-moving, slow-medium-fast moving item. Space utilization analysis. Scrap management.
- Provides oversight and conducts (when necessary) physical inventories and cycle counts.
- Collaborates with and supports warehouses with variance investigation.
- Planning & controlling Inventory from Raw material stage to the Finish Goods.
- Achieve operational efficiency by proper resource allocation and maintenance and up-gradation of resources from time to time
- Ensure optimum capacity utilization of warehouse by designing best fit layouts of warehouse, goods/material placement, inventory movement and maintenance of the warehouse
- People Development through regular feedback, coaching & mentoring, identifying and facilitating training needs
- Ensure safe, clean and healthy working environment in compliance to statutory requirements and company policies
|Salary||3 Lac To 3 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Ecommerce / Internet Technologies|
|Work Experience||4 - 6 Years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher Diploma, Professional Degree, Other Master Degree|
Taraasha Creations Pvt Ltd.
|About Company||9rasa celebrates the essence of the modern Indian woman… vibrant, glowing with promise, and grounded in her traditions as well. It brings to her the finest offerings, to complement her every mood and facet, and to revel in her unique persona. A treasure of enchanting silver jewelry, breathtakingly lovely sarees and ethnic wear, beautiful Indian accents for the home, and more, so gloriously much more. 9rasa is all things traditional, set in the context of today. We bring you a new and exciting s|