3 - 4 Years
Delhi, Jamnagar, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Kanpur, Dehradun, Kolkata, South Delhi, Uttarkashi
1.Coordinate internal resources and third parties/ vendors for the flawless execution of Projects.
2. Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
3.Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
4. Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
5. Coordinate internal and external resources for the flawless execution of projects.
6. Ensure resource availability and allocation.
7.Should be excellent client facing and internal communication skills.
8. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
9.Should be a good team player and individual contributor.
10.Should be enthusiastic.
11.Should be excellent written and verbal communication skills
|Salary||3 Lac 50 Thousand To 4 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Analytic and Business Intelligence|
|Work Experience||3 - 4 Years|
|Qualification||Professional Degree, Other Bachelor Degree|
Indira Gandhi Computer Shaksharta Mission
|About Company||IGCSM is about Educate, Engage, and Empower. Since its inception in 2008, it has been working on educating children in order to prepare them for becoming the better youth for the country. It has been working on developing the youth for becoming more skilled and employable. IGCSM working at National level, engaged in uplifting and empowering the poor through Education, Skill development. IGCSM was registered as a Trust under Indian Trust Act, 1882, on 17th Sep 2008, with its Head office in D|